COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
Epoch may, in its discretion, suspend and/or terminate the accounts of any Epoch client that is accused of infringing intellectual property rights of others pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). As an Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), Epoch follows the procedure prescribed by the DMCA for notification, takedown, and counter-notification. If you believe that a Epoch client has material on a website that constitutes a violation of your copyright or any other intellectual property rights, please provide the following information to us:
1. A detailed description of the copyrighted material and where the original material is located;
2. A detailed description of where the infringing material is located;
3. An information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the above is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the owner's behalf; and
6. An electronic or physical signature from you.
To report copyright infringement and send all of the above items via e-mail to us, click here, or contact our designated DMCA agent, Adriana Dulic, at the phone number and address below.
2644 30th St., 2nd Floor
Santa Monica, CA, 90405